Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Working on website

Hey you guys,

Sorry for the delay of blogging. Just been focusing on getting a website and featuring my work that I've done in the past. I just been focused on my career and see what other opportunities are out there for me. Going through my past work makes me realized how much I've grown, and what I've accomplished, and I feel pretty good so far. I just hope that whatever life takes me, I just hope I'm happy and still doing something creative.
So I just created a website from Wix. My lovely friend Janelle, referred me to this site. Super awesome site to put in your work and super easy to navigate. The only disadvantage is having your own domain name. I tried to figure it out, but didn't know how to navigate that yet. So that's still on the works. Of course, to have your domain name, you have to pay for it, but I believe its worth it. Right now, its free, so I'm not complaining. I definitely recommend this to friends if they need to have a portfolio. I know having a graphic design background, I should of had a site a long time ago, but people need to understand, web design is a whole different level. Give me photoshop and illustrator, but when it comes to coding, web stuff, and all that jazz, yeah, no clue what's going on.

So here is the link of my portfolio and would love some input!



Thesis project: State of Mind Art Therapy Museum. A cafe that 3d max on. One of my portfolio pages. Concept: I wanted the cafe have all these black pen drawings and just interpret it in the cafe.


United Colors Of Benetton retail store. Outside elevation. The concept of the floor plan was to incorporate the design as an International Quilt.


Pre-fab home. Concept was to make it look like an industrial cabin. 3d max rendering and used materials that are eco-friendly.


Elevation of the entire hotel. Called it Aurora hotel.

2 comments:

  1. i really do love the retail design. i believe you have such a bright future in that field cause your vision is on a scale that most cannot even phathom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Khamille! I do love retail design. Hopefully in the future I would be able to work on some retail design!

    ReplyDelete