Wednesday, June 22, 2011

50's swimsuit


So 50's swimsuit. I have always been attracted to that type of swimsuit. Last year I was searching everywhere for the perfect 50's looking swimsuit. I think it's because I get really self-conscious of my body and feel that this type of swimsuit is sporting a sexy look and not being over the top or revealing so much. That is my problem with teeny tiny bikinis. There are some parts of my body that I wouldn't want anyone to see...so that is why I was attracted to 50's swimsuit. Some collection of these images just shows how sexy a 50s swimsuit can be.


Sporting yellow. Super cute.

Minus the hair, her red polka dot is super sexy.

Dance party!

Back in the days bathing suit.

So last year, this is what my swimsuit looks like, only in red. Now this is such a great suit especially your stomach is not looking so great. This hides majority of your chubs. So recently, my husband's mom found a swimsuit that her mother use to wear. A classic 50s swimsuit! I loved it!

Look how amazing this swimsuit looks! Tried it on, loved it! Now I rarely wear bathing suits, but this suit, I can wear it everyday...just lounging it..all the time.

So my essentials for the summer. A huge tote bag (yes, found my big black bag and its from H and M), my dad's hat, and 50's bathing suit!! Bring it on summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment